What is Sermorelin Acetate?
- Sermoreline Acetate is a compound similar in structure to growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). It has been known to stimulate the pituitary gland and secrete growth hormone
- It is a bioidentical synthetic hormone peptide sequence comprised of 29 amino acids
- Sermorelin was approved by the FDA to treat children but many functional medicine doctors are using it off label to optimize growth hormone levels in adults
- Sermorelin is affordable, and can be used off label
- Sermorelin Acetate is best prescribed to take at least 30 minutes before or after eating
- It is normally prescribed at night to maximize the body's natural cycle of growth hormone and stimulate the pituitary gland during sleep
What forms of Sermorelin are available?
Sermorelin can be taken via injections or orally.
What are GHRP-2 and 6? How are they used with Sermorelin?
GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 are forms of growth hormone releasing peptides. They stimulate the pituitary gland's natural production of endogenous human growth hormone. Sermorelin is an analogue of GHRH. Synergistic release of GH from the pituitary gland is initiated when Sermorelin is concurrently administered with a growth hormone releasing peptide (GHRP-2 or GHRP-6).
Wells Pharmacy Network offers Sermorelin independently or combined with GHRP-2, GHRP-6, or both.